Elena Reyes

I am a 9th grade student. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School.

Thursday, August 30, 2012


Linda Marquez High School
Linda Marques High school is one of the many knew schools that L.A.U.S.D has opened. This school opened its doors to students about three weeks ago. I am a student attending this high school. This high school has been divided into three small schools. Those three schools are Libra, H.P.I.A.M. and Social justice. I go to the small school, H.P.I.A.M. so far my experience in this school has been very good. I like the teachers in this school. I think that they are trying to do their best at teaching us the material we need to learn. Over all the whole school is really nice and clean. I think that if we all work together and take care of this school, we will have a very good environment. This school has not been finished yet. That’s the only problem I think this school has. Maybe if it had been done when it opened,  there would have been less problems in the Physical  Education classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment