Elena Reyes

I am a 9th grade student. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Year End Reflection

A. What I accomplished this year was, getting straight A's for all of my classes. I also learn many new things in Math class and New Media. In New Media I learn how to use a Prize and how to use the excel spread sheet.
B. I am proud of having helped set up the academic challenge. I am proud of this because it was a fun thing to do for the school.
C.I learn that I can work pretty okay under pressure. I learn that I can get things done better if I give myself time.
D. One of the problems I had this year was the fact that we had to changed teachers. I was used to being thought by Mr. Garcia. I found the whole change of classes a bad idea because, now I had to get used to a new teacher, and that wasted time. Because of this I think we didn't learn as well as we could have. But I manage to learn and this thought me that I need to get used to different ways in which teachers teach.
E. One positive message I learn this year was that even if people put you down and tell you that you cant achieve something, that doesn't mean they are always right. You can achieve whatever you want with perseverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment