Elena Reyes

I am a 9th grade student. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Summary/Reflection

Summary:
This article was about two grandparents. They had their granddaughter locked up in the bathroom for six years. They only let her out when she needed to go school. They had her in bad condition, she barely had any food. The grandparents can spend up to 15 years in prison.
Reflection:
I think that the grandparents choose the wrong by doing what they did to the little girl. She had not done anything wrong. I don't think the little girl deserved to be locked up in the bathroom. I think that the grandparents should pay for what they did. I don't think that anyone deserves to be locked up like the little girl, she did nothing wrong,.

No comments:

Post a Comment