Elena Reyes

I am a 9th grade student. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Green Aid Fundraiser Reflection (Advisory)

Green Aid Fundraiser Reflection

1. What would you have done to better take advantage of the learning experiences offered by being involved with this fundraiser?

  • I could have gone to other communities to sell the bandages and persuade others apart from my community to help my school, and community.

2. What could the adults around you have done too help you get more out of this fundraising experience?

  • I think that they could have encourage me more. they could have also taken me to other places to sell the bandages.

    Be Thankful For What You Have

    1.What are you thankful for?

    • I am thankful for my sisters. 

    • I am thankful for my parents.

    •  I am thankful for the food I have everyday

      2. Who helps you?

      • My mom helps me.

        • My friends {Vanessa} (Brenda, Christi) help me.

          • My teacher's help me.

            3. How can you help others?

            • I can help others by giving them any sort of advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment