Elena Reyes

I am a 9th grade student. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Poverty and Living Providently

  1. How much money would you like to earn for year?
  • I am not sure how much money I would like to earn per year. I still need to think about what career I want. Also what kind of life I want to have and if I will be able to afford it with the career I want to have. 
2. Why would you like to earn this money?
  • Like I said, I am not sure how much I want to earn yearly. I want to earn enough money so that can pay for my bills, my house, a car,and  life insurance. I would also like to have enough money to afford other things that are not necessary like internet, or cable. Also I would like to have enough money so that I can afford the things I need/want now and have some money left to earn to travel once I am older. I would also like to have enough money to help other people and yet enjoy my wealth that I worked for.
"True wealth is of the heart, not of the purse." (Pathros)
I  think this means that in the end (like once your dead) money is going to stay here, you won't be able to take it or do anything with it after your death. Unlike if you are happy and help others be happy, and do what is right you will be remembered and maybe someone else that is living after your death will try to be like you and etc.    People will look at you, and be inspired by your actions and your heart and not your money. Money is needed in our society but what matters most is what you do with the money that you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment