Elena Reyes

I am a 9th grade student. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

“What I will do to Graduate from High School”


“What I will do to Graduate from High School”
I am a ninth grade student at this point. I have a long way to go to graduate from high school. Never the less it is important that I do well this year so that I could graduate.
What I will do this year so that I can graduate from high school is try to have all A’s for all of my classes.
In order for me to accomplish this I could try to get extra help id I need it from teachers. I could also find a new and more efficient way to study for test. As a result I will have higher test scores causing my grade to improve. Another thing I will do now to graduate is be punctual to all of my classes. This way I will not have to owe detention. Once I am a sophomore I will try to have higher level classes like honors classes. I will try to once again have all A’s for all of my classes.
Once I become a Junior I will try to get AP classes this way I will earn credits for college and I will have credits for high school. I will also try to have all A’s for these classes too. I will try to do as much community service as I can to get credits so I can graduate. Once I am a senior I will make sure that I have most of the requirements ready if not all of them. If I do not have all the requirements ready, (need to graduate from high school) I will get them ready this year. If I do not have all the hours needed for community service I will do those hours this year. I will also make sure that I have paid all late fees if I have any in order to graduate. Also I will make sure I have turn in all books from school in order to graduate from high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment