Elena Reyes

I am a 9th grade student. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What are your thoughts on Obesity?

What are your thoughts on Obesity?
I think that being obese is bad. Not only it will give you health problems but also emotional problems. Being obese can lead to several problems. I think people need to do there best and try to stay healthy. We could use the technology we have to try to make the kids that are obese a lot healthier. I think that unlike many people that are blaming this obesity issue to fast food restaurant, I think that the issue starts at home. I think that if the parent is not willing to care for the child, and feeding the child fast food, then the consequences are obesity. Obviously this will only happen if the child eats fast food for more than once a week, even this is a lot of fast food. Parents need to start taking care of there kids health, and also there own. they should try to make there lives better and healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment