Elena Reyes

I am a 9th grade student. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Perseverance

1.Homework
I think that  in order to do good in school, you have to do your homework. In order to do your homework you need to find a nice quiet place in which you can concentrate and do your homework.
2.Team you might play on
I would like to join the swim team. In order for me to join the team, I first have to learn hoe to swim. I would have to go to swimming classes. Then i would need to get all my paper work ready and try out for the team.
3.Instrument you might play
I would like to play the violin. I need to first find a music class, enroll in it, and practice in order to learn how to play the violin.
4.Tasks at home
In order to accomplish tasks at home I need to plan what I need to do. I could plan out how long I will take to do each task and that way be done with all the task at a certain time.
5.Physical excersice
I need to plan out at what time I could excersice. I don't really excersice, so I need to plan out at what time I would do this and how often. I also need to keep up with the timing and how often I will excersice
6.School work
For school work I need to keep myself on task. Ask question when I have them, and try to finish all my work in class. This will also help me get a good grade in the class.
7.Volunteer group
I need to choose what I would like to volunteer in. Then ask what is needed to join the group.
"A time I Persevered"
A time when I persevered was when I wanted to run a mile in less then 10 minutes. In order to do this I ran everyday. The first time I tried it, I did the mile in 11 minutes. So I continue practicing by the second time I did the mile in 9 minutes 45 seconds. I was proud of myself. This helped me realize that if I keep on trying and never give up, I can achieve anything I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment